Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PINK, PINK, PINK

So after much debate we finally decided to let Kaitlyn move downstairs and have her own bedroom for when the new little one arrives. She is beyond thrilled. Especially since I let her pick out the paint color and the title says it all. She loves pink and I.m going to get used to it. I really do think that it will look really cute, but right now that room seems to be glowing. My mom and Gwen keep reassuring me that once I get all of the trim up and her white furniture put in that it won't seem so pink. All I really care about is how happy she is. I keep asking her what she thinks and her words of praise vary from WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, and LOVELY. I love making my kids happy and this seems to have done it for Kaitlyn. She is even volunteering to take care of Ethn and do more chores just so that I can go and paint her new room. We sre are having fun and I promise there will be pictures.

2 comments:

Sarah's Project

Way to go Mom! I used to hate pink until I had Jessi, then my world turned pink. I have to admit it's still one of my favorite colors. I can't wait to see pictures too!

Unknown

We did Brit's room "Burnt Carrot" one time and it made her so happy. I understand. It's just paint and easy enough to change in a few years. Can't wait to see how the room turns out!