Sunday, January 11, 2009

Big News

So I know it has been a while since I have been on here and that I'm a pretty bad blogger. But I thought that today was an appropriate day to blog even if I don't have my pictures with me. For those of you who don't know, Thad and I are expecting baby #3 the beginning of June. Tomarrow is the big day when we get to find out what we are having (at least I hope we can see). So I thought I would put this out there and hear all of your predictions before I officially announce what gender this baby is.



We decided to let Kaitlyn go with us to the ultrasound. She is "ultra" excited. ;) So I hope she likes it as much as she is expcting to.



All of the boys in my family including Thad have predicted a boy, Mom predicted a girl, Kaitlyn wants a girl and I'm not telling my prediction, we will just have to wait and see if that mothers intution holds true. So good luck guessing!