Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Son the Acrobat


So I have decided I offiially don't know what to do with my son. Two days ago he was just put down for a nap when I went to check on him and he was holding the little antique tractors that are on the shelf high(emphasis on high) above his crib. Well hoping it was by chance. Well the next day rolls around and again I go to check on him and once again I find him holding the tractors. So I took them away and asked him to go and get another one to show mommy how he got them. Well then he puts his little foot on the edge of the crib to prop himself up on to the dresser which he proceeds to stand on to reach his tractors. I was shocked. But I figured well I just give him all the tractors and that will solve the problem. Well guess again with this child. I come back 5 minutes later and he is again on the dresser, but this time he is playing with the fish in the fish bowl. Hence the picture of my sons bed in the middle of the room. Thad and I have decided that it is officially time to get him a big bed. What am I ever going to do with this little monkey. :)

3 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion

Boys are adorable trouble. My advice to you is to bolt all your bookshelves etc to the wall, because the fun is just beginning.

Unknown

Boys are lots of fun but they are a unique breed. It is pretty amazing when kids start to figure out how to get what they want.

Kami D.

BRIG...I'm sorry, but I LOVE Ethan. He makes me laugh SO hard. I just found your blog and thought I would comment. Good luck!