Friday, July 15, 2011

Yard Sale!!

So tomorrow is the big yard sale day and I can't wait for it to be over, even if we sell nothing! This is one of those new things we decided to try out. I 'm loving the fact that once it is over, my house is so cleaned out. But right now with everything piled in the living room, (as it has been for the last few weeks) I'm going a little crazy. For those of you who don't know me all that well, I'm kind of OCD about my house. Needless to say my whole family will be glad when their mom can happily vacum her floor again. Kaitlyn seems to be loving the idea because she and her best friend Lydia have decided to do a bake sale tomorrow as well. She is super excited. Her Papa already came and bought a bunch of stuff early. I hope they sell a few things. All in all we will see how it goes but at least my house is thoroughly cleaned out. Stay tuned for the results!!!

1 comments:

Unknown

Our yard sale went better than expected last summer. I know how you feel about the disorder. Getting ready, I wondered if it really was worth it. So much easier to just take everything to DI and be done. But we ended up with enough to buy a washer and dryer.

I think we're coming through there around Aug. 2nd or 3rd. Are you going to be around? We would love to see you guys. Maybe have a big play day at the park or something.